[RBS] Hatzala Beit Shemesh is now looking for new volunteers!

Matan Nitzky matan at hatzalabeitshemesh.org
Mon Jan 21 18:45:17 IST 2013

Are you motivated and energetic?
Do you feel like you want to do something that's really special with your time and efforts?
Have you ever been at the scene of an accident or medical emergency and said to yourself, "Hey, I wish I could help?" But didn't have the know-how or equipment?
If you answered YES! To any of these questions your place might be with us!

Hatzala Beit Shemesh, our own community based Volunteer Emergency Medical Service is now looking for new volunteers.

Some of the opportunities available include dispatching, fundraising, EMT and Ambulance Driver, among others...

B"H We are planning on opening a new EMT course that will be given locally in the near future!!

Please fill out our online questionnaire at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHY1eW9WTnFNWXBPTWF6ZXlGbV8ydEE6MQ

Soon you will be able to access this form through our website www.hatzalabeitshemesh.org as well.

Please pass this on to your friends and family...

Sincerely,
The Vaad of Hatzala Beit Shemesh
Sincerely,

Matan Nitzky
Vaad Member for Hatzala Beit Shemesh
052-534-4318

www.hatzalabeitshemesh.org
EMERGENCY # 02-999-999-2
Info # 02-991-2345

HATZALA BEIT SHEMESH.....THE ONLY HATZALA AMBULANCE SERVICE IN ISRAEL!