[RBS] TU BISHVAT SPECIALS at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 12:42:01 IST 2013

SPECIAL!! Large Apple Pie still at only 59 NIS (instead of the regular 69 NIS)

SPECIAL!! NEW!!! 5 Grain Challah at the introductory price of 20 NIS

Make your Tu Bishvat Shabbat special this year with our unique 5 Grain Challah. This beautiful 5 braided challah, each braid made from a different flour (wheat, spelt, rye, oats and barley) will be an attraction at your Tu Bishvat meal. They also make a special gift if you are eating out.

For dessert, enjoy our famous, delicious, old fashioned apple pie made from scratch with fresh, crispy, juicy Granny Smith apples and Grandma Saidel's special blend of spices.

We also have a wide range of health breads, other special challot, bagels, bialys, cookies and quiches.

Please visit our website www.saidels.com for more information and to order online, or call us at 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30

Shabbat Shalom.Tu BiShvat Sameach.
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222