[RBS] Fw: NEWS FROM COLMAR

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 19:09:07 IST 2013

We now have MACHPUD BILTONG in stock [still have the Rabbanut Rashit as well ]

Now making a braided pastry chicken and mushroom 'loaf' a great addition to your meal.

Of course we still have nicely trimmed briskets and corned beef ready for you to cook

OR we can make life easier for you by cooking and slicing the meat for you

COLD CUTS :Corned Beef, Pastrami, Roast Beef great for lunches or sandwiches

OR  we can make up beautiful meat [and chicken] platters .

COOKED MEATS: Roast Brisket with either :honey/mustard or savoury or cranberry sauce in vacuum bags ready to be heated .

Chopped herring, pickled herring and kichel.

Boerewors, Burgers and wonderful Entrocote Steaks

COOKED CHICKENS: Roasted,  Crumbed,Flattened in honey/mustard or Savoury or BBQ sauce,

UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR

CHANNUKA SAMEACH

Colin and Margaret Abrams 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!