[RBS] Face to Face: Six Week Workshop for Couples

shalevcenter at ymail.com shalevcenter at ymail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:01:28 IST 2013

Face-to-Face: Six Week Workshop for Couples
A deeper, more meaningful relationship is within reach

Dates: Six Tuesday Evenings 8:00-10:30 pm, February 5th, 12th, 19th,
26th & March 5th & 12thLocation: The Shalev Center, Nachlaot, Jerusalem
Registration & Information:
www.shalevcenter.org/face-to-face-six-week-couples-workshop/
<http://www.shalevcenter.org/face-to-face-six-week-couples-workshop/>

Our tradition teaches us that when man and woman were created, they were
united back to back leaving them unable to truly see each other. Through
the process of separating, individuating, growing, desiring, and uniting
back together, they were able to stand fully face-to-face and create the
holy union that is marriage.

In this level one couples workshop you will cultivate tools to fully
stand face-to-face with your spouse. Providing new frameworks for
communication around the core principles of relationships through
interactive exercises, discussions, and skill building.

In this workshop you will:
    * Discover a deeper, more meaningful relationship
    * Build trust, respect and intimacy
    * Learn to communicate with accuracy and sensitivity
    * Gain greater self awareness within your relationship
    * Identify and let go of self-defeating behaviors
    * Learn to focus on meeting your partner's needs
    * Gain tools for conflict resolution
Facilitated by Rabbi Hillel and Chaya Lester of The Shalev Center,
experienced teachers, facilitators, and couples therapists.
Contact: ravhillel at shalevcenter.org <mailto:ravhillel at shalevcenter.org>
/ 054.642.2613 / www.shalevcenter.org <http://www.shalevcenter.org/>

Register & for More Information:
www.shalevcenter.org/face-to-face-six-week-couples-workshop/
<http://www.shalevcenter.org/face-to-face-six-week-couples-workshop/>
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/131551363667248/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/131551363667248/>
----------------------------------------------------------------------Al\
so at the Shalev Center!

Professional Therapy and Counseling Center
Are you are seeking clarity, facing challenges in your relationships,
battling depression or anxiety? At the Shalev Center for Jewish Personal
Growth, we provide professional and caring individual & couples therapy,
offering you an affirming space to access your own deepest wisdom and
innate ability for positive change and healing.
The best version of you is within reach.Call today for an appointment:
Chaya Lester, MA, Clinical Psychology - 054-691-8226 Hillel Lester,
Certified Narrative Therapist & Spiritual Counselor - 054-642-2613
Testimonials:
"Rabbi Hillel Lester is one of the most insightful, compassionate,
and gentle counselors I know... His ability to fully listen to others
and hear the messages beneath the surface and his adept skill at
reflection and processing make him a master therapist. Hillel brings
himself 100% to anyone he works with."
"Chaya Lester was invaluable to me in a time of great confusion and
difficulty. Chaya was professional yet warm, genuinely caring, and
deeply intuitive in her approach. Anyone who meets her knows she is
truly a natural. She is quite simply one of the best therapists around."
Learn more: www.shalevcenter.org <http://www.shalevcenter.org/>
"When I understand myself I will understand everything – the
world, life – until my understanding reaches the very Source of
Life." - Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook
  The Shalev Center
Pioneering Jewish Personal Growthwww.shalevcenter.org
<http://www.shalevcenter.org/> www.facebook.com/shalevcenter