[RBS] Plant a Fruit Tree before Tu Bishvat receive a 2nd certificate FREE!

Shlomo shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Thu Jan 24 02:38:03 IST 2013

Tu B'Shvat is THIS weekend! We are planting NOW!

Plant a FRUIT Tree in Israel before Tu Bishvat
Receive a second certificate absolutely FREE!
Go to: www.IsraelTrees.org <http://israeltrees.org/>  use promo code:
YAHOOGROUPS

This makes a truly special and meaningful GIFT! and connects your
family, friends and loved ones to Israel in a VERY special way!
Plant the fruit tree "in memory" or "in honor' of people you love.
We will mail them a beautiful certificate with theirs AND your name on
it!

Torah Umesorah, National Council of Young Israel ,The Jewish Education
Project,
Associated Talmud Torah recommend us along with many other prominent
Jewish
Rabbanim, educators and leaders:
http://israeltrees.org/about-us/endorsements/
<http://israeltrees.org/about-us/endorsments/>

Last year, people like you planted Thousands of new fruit trees by
using our online form - and they didn't even get dirty!!!

Our farmers will do all the work, all the digging, planting, fencing,
irrigation, fertilizing and caring for each of these trees. You and your
loved ones will have a share in ALL the Mitzva's performed with the
trees and their fruits for years to come! Like: Orlah, Neta Revai,
Shmita, Terumot, Maasrot...These fruit trees will indeed bring LIFE to
Israel's soil and to the people who plant them as well! Those who bless
Israel Will be blessed! Planting FRUIT trees, blesses the land and
people of Israel.For more details visit our website NOW!
www.IsraelTrees.org

Check out the short video.Shlomo WalfishYou can help Israels FUTURE by
planting a tree TODAY!