[RBS] New personal Trainer, in RBS

Rivki Averbuch rivkirez at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:54:32 IST 2013

Started up in RBS, Rivki Averbuch, a certified personal fitness trainer.
I made aliyah last year from Florida. I was a trainer there for 7 years.

-I work one-on-one to help Women reach their goals!!
-I bring the equipment to you. Work in the privacy of your own home while your baby's asleep
-Experienced in working through back and joint pain without aggravating it.

Call me for a free consultation to get you toned and fit !!!
50% off your first session before February 1st!!There's no excuse not to start!!! 058-767-5141