[RBS] Take a hand...

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Jan 26 19:04:15 IST 2013

There are times and seasons in life where we could benefit from a good
listening ear, and insight into how our list of problems has become so
unwieldy.

That is often when we hesitate, decide to work on things ourselves just
a bit longer, or we sit not knowing what to do.

Please choose to make things easier on yourself and to take a hand from
JFS staff, who have absolute skill and dedication to helping you live
better.

We have flexible fees, and we make home visits too!  Call or email, and
we can speak about how to best help you, your children, your marriage,
and your family.

Shavua tov!

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org