[RBS] Women's event, save the date!

Brian Caplan caplanbrian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 00:54:35 IST 2013

The PTA of Seminar L'Banot Pninei Chein presents a fund raising event for
women on February 6, 2013/ כ"ו בשבט תשע"ג at 7:00pm, Matnas RBS:

Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky will be speaking to the women of our community on the
important topic of Chinuch B’Simcha

followed by the musical entertainment of the Shira Chadasha Choir.

Afterwards there will be a Raffle Drawing and Chinese Auction with many fun
and exciting prizes.

Raffle tickets can also be purchased on line at
<http://www.gofundme.com/1qgb14/> www.gofundme.com/1qgb14/

Proceeds from this event will help fund the innovative programming being
introduced by Mrs. Pupko and Rabbi Freilich for our girls and is planned and
coordinated entirely by Pninei Chein parents.

Event Sponsors:

Holy Bagel-RBSA

Moti & Yoni Auto Repair

Montrose Change

Arthur’s Natural Pharmacy

Refreshments Donated by Impressions Dairy Catering

Brian  Caplan

Nahal Refaim 29/7

Ramat Bet Shemesh

cell# 054.987.9311