[RBS] Learn to look at color a whole new way with CindyRQuilts

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:20:59 IST 2013

Come explore the world of color with me!

I offer relaxing, enjoyable classes that will let you spread your creative wings and explore talents you didn't know you had!
Quilting isn't just fabric piecing. It's art with wool fibers and beads and buttons and.... Sound fun? You bet it is!
Take some quality time for yourself!

I run classes in the mornings and evenings. Come join us and learn to quilt: patchwork, applique, portraits, baby quilts, art quilts, blankets, pillows, quillows. My approach is unique and fresh. Any project is possible. Learn great skills and special techniques.

My goal is for you to leave my class with a finished project and the knowledge to work in the future on your own. All levels.

Classes in my studio in Beit Shemesh. Reasonable rates.

Call me soon!
Cindy Richard
www.cindyrquilts.com
077-799-4225