[RBS] Huge Purim Sale at Gemach Sorek 40! Don't Miss It!!!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 16:35:44 IST 2013

Purim Sale!!!
Real Wedding Gowns for Women & Teens! From 100 - 300 NIS!
Lots for adults and some for kids!
Most costumes 5 – 20 NIS an item!
All clothes – only 5!
Baby items – only 3 NIS!
Sweaters, tops, skirts, pants, suits, hats, coats…
For women & children.
WHY PAY MORE?
Gemach Sorek 40:
Open all day from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM!
Open Fridays & Sat Nite!
Come see for yourselves!
Shoshana Lepon
992-4046
054-842-4019

Satisfied Clients Speak:
***I spent 2 hours today at the Lepon Gmach at Nachal sorek 40 looking for skirts for several young ladies.  I came away with beautiful merchandise for a fraction of a fraction of the cost.  The gmach has improved itself significantly over the years.  There is currently a large variety of current and stylish good quality women and children's clothing for only 5 shekels a piece.  I suggest saving money by purchasing good quality clothing here and give tzedaka with some of your savings.
Some examples of my purchases for only 5 shekels each (everything in like new condition to satisfy picky teen):
Beautiful children's place skirts
Cashmere sweater from Express
Black sleeveless top from Tahari
There are beautiful sweaters in all sizes for the upcoming cooler weather
The gmach is much cleaner and better organized than it has been in the past.
Nechama Tovey
***Seems to be RBSA's best kept secret! Shoshana Lepon runs a second hand clothing store (for ladies, teens,  children and babies)  from her home on 40 Sorek,  and I think it is a tremendous service to the community.  There are a great many in the community who are not poor, and earn a living,  but there is not cash available to clothe the entire family every year with regular store bought clothing. There is a solution!  It is possible to dress well by finding high quality, good condition items (I found a pleated wool skirt imported from Europe,  and brands such as Jones New York,  Talbots, Lauren, Lands End,  and many more) in a thrift shopat 5- 20 NIS per item!.
I'm talking proper winter coats,  skirts, dresses, tops, sweaters, jackets, some shoes,  brand names, from Israel,  USA,  and Europe. Although it is a tremendous service to the community, it is run as a business,  where the profits are used towards the owner's livelihood. That means that it is organized and cared for in a professional way,  spacious, organized, tidy, clean, and pleasant, more than one might get in a gemach manned by volunteers.  Not to knock volunteer gemachs-  I  was also well impressed by the Shemesh Shop,  but I am just amazed at the large selection, high quality, and amazing bargains at Lepon's.  She is also pleasant and friendly,  and not pushy.
Leora Farb
 ‭‮