[RBS] Bizness Magazine new distribution areas and website

Ariel Topf arieltopf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:17:15 IST 2013

BS'D

Dear Readers,

Next Bizness Magazine issue: EXPECT OUR PURIM ISSUE AROUND FEBRUARY 15
(just over 2 weeks)!

We have just expanded our distribution areas to include Arzei Habira and
Minhat Yitzchak in Jerusalem. We are currently in the process of
considering other areas. So let us know if you leave in a predominantly
"Anglo" area!

DISTRIBUTION QUALITY CONTROL: Please let us know if YOU ARE in the
following distribution areas and you DID NOT receive the Bizness
Magazine January issue: Ramat Bet Shemesh, Ramat Shilo, Sheinfeld, Nofei
Aviv, Har Nof, Rehavia, Shaarei Chesed, Minhat Yitzchak, Arzei Habira
and Ramat Eshkol.

WEBSITE: You can now read Bizness Magazine online at www.biznessmag.com
It's a very cool application where you can flip through the pages of the
magazine. You can get much more information about the magazine and even
watch videos of the printing process.

Enjoy your reading!

Ariel

--
Ariel Topf
Founder

BIZNESS CONSULTING DIVISION
www.BiznessPro.com
Use our 30 years of experience building businesses to build yours.