[RBS] Rabbi Shafier Shiur on Bitachon and Histadlus Uploaded

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon Jan 28 11:03:35 IST 2013

Dear RBS Community,

Last Night Rabbi Shafier from the "The Shmuz.com" gave a wonderful shiur on "Bitachon and Histadlus - Finding the Balance" at Ohr Shalom in RBS. If you were not able to attend the shiur or want to listen to it again, I have recorded the shiur in a mp3 format for you to listen to at http://www.mediafire.com/?16x7o7217uci5r6.

I personally want to thank Donny Fein for planning and organizing the amazing shiur.

Have a Great Day!!!
Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg