[RBS] Suggestion re: Fridge Delivery

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Jan 29 09:15:11 IST 2013

If you've ordered a refrigerator from the State Energy Dept sale, may I
suggest either an aggressive male, or preferably a lawyer be on hand at time
of delivery.

The delivery men were rude, obnoxious, and caused just about the amount of
damage to my property as I saved on purchasing the fridge through the sale.

Caveat emptor.

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM