[RBS] SPECIAL on Rambam Bread at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 11:48:20 IST 2013

SPECIAL! Rambam Bread only 18 NIS (19 NIS sliced) instead of the regular 21 (22) NIS
SPECIAL! Rambam Spelt Bread only 21 NIS (22 NIS sliced) instead of the regular 25 (26) NIS

Rambam bread, based on the medical writings of the Rambam, is prepared using a special process to reduce the gluten content of the bread. To that we add a unique blend of medicinal herbs prescribed by the Rambam for their overall health benefits. Also added are omega-3, omega-6, and vitamins. The bread is also high in calcium, iron and fibre.

Perhaps the best thing about this bread is its unbelievable taste. People think "health bread", "medicinal herbs", "vitamins", etc. they think that perhaps it tastes like cough syrup. Think again!

Nothing explains how great this bread tastes better than this email from Shoshana, one of our regular Rambam Bread customers -

"Every meal with Rambam Bread turns into a fight. My kids actually fight over who will get more slices. It is especially problematic when we only have half a loaf left in the freezer, then it turns into all out war to see who will get the Rambam sandwich and who won't. I've been trying to get my kids to eat healthy food for years with no success in the bread department and this is absolutely amazing! Yes it is a little more pricey than regular bread but it's worth every penny :)"

We think that says it all! Saidels Bakery makes a Rambam Bread from whole wheat flour or from spelt flour, depending on your needs in the gluten department. Rambam Bread is low in gluten anyway, but using spelt flour lowers the gluten content even more. The spelt Rambam is slightly heavier than the whole wheat Rambam.

Check out our other health breads, especially our new spelt range of products, our unique and special challahs, cookies, scrumptious apple pie, bagels, bialys, quiches and more.

Visit our website www.saidels.com to order online or call us at 09-7941222 to order by phone.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30

Shabbat Shalom.
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222