[RBS] ISO therapists of all sorts who work with HFA/ PDD/ AS kids

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:32:48 IST 2013

As many of you know, I am a Case Manager for kids with Asperger's.

In order to help more families, I keep a list of therapists in all fields
who work with AS kids (and HFA and PDD), as well as madrichei horim for the
parents.

  The list as a list is for my eyes only, so if you have someone to
DErecommend, I would like to know also (with some background if possible).
  This list's purpose  is EXCLUSIVELY to allow me to better match kids (and
parents ) with therapists.

For the most part, I am interested in people who work in or near Beit
Shemesh, Gush Etzion , Modiin and Yerushalaim

thanks
chana