[RBS] SUSHI CLASS TUES. & THURS. - are you interested?

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Jul 1 14:53:44 IDT 2013

YOU MUST REPLY ASAP  TO ENSURE A SPOT

REPLY TO  THE EMAIL ADDRESS   BELOW, NOT THIS ADDRESS  !

OR CALL  077 78 555 11

LOOKING  FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE,  YOUNGER AND OLDER TEENS WELCOME

 B"h we got an overwhelming response to a one time sushi making class, so I
will be setting up two classes. If I don't get enough to fill them both I
will combine them into one.

They will take place this week

 Tuesday and Thursday Evening  (2nd and 4th of July) 8:30pm Nachal Katlav
9/2

Price is 75 shekel per person.

 I will be providing the rice, wasabi, soy sauce, ginger, roasted sesame
seeds and spicy mayo.

All ingredients I am providing will be under badatza eida, badatz london, or
ou.

Please bring with you:

A sushi rolling mat (can be bought at best market)

A SHARP parve knife

A parve cutting board

A package of seaweed (gold standard is preferable) (can be bought at best
market)

At least 4 (the more the merrier!) of these options:

-mango

-cucumber

-carrot

-mushrooms

-avocado

-scallions

-red pepper

-sweet potato

-tofu

at least one  (preferably more) of these fish :

-fresh (defrosted) tuna fillet

-fresh (defrosted) salmon

-canned tuna in mayo (for those of you who don't like raw fish)

-smoked salmon

The class will include:

-How to cook perfect sushi rice (theory)

-How to make home made teriaki sauce (theory)

-How to cut the veggies and fish for the rolls

-How to roll and cut regular and inside out rolls

-How to make two different kinds of spicy mayo

-How to eat sushi with chop sticks

Please let me know of you are interested asap so I can guarantee you a spot.

Miriam Ray

0543371201

brynashprintza at yahoo.com