[RBS] Shirts to drool over...literally! A project for my special needs son

nachumkligman nachumkligman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 12:27:14 IDT 2013

They say necessity is the mother of invention, and in this case it is
certainly true.   My son Moishy has Cerebral Palsy and tends to drool
because of low muscle tone in his face. I felt at age 11 he should not
wear a bib all day and after not finding a suitable product in the
market I decided to tackle this need myself and create the first luxury
clothing line that keeps the special needs community in mind. (amazing
video)

http://www.kickstarter.com/ projects/kligman/shirts-to-
drool-over-literally
<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kligman/shirts-to-drool-over-litera\
lly>

It would be great if you would consider making a small pledge as every
$1 counts! And if you can help spread the word by sharing this with your
family and friends and of course if you know of any families with a
special needs person.

There is free shipping of rewards in the USA & Israel. On the site
anyone from the USA knows its free, but in Israel it also free.

Thank you so much for your support! Tizku LiMitzvhos!

Nachum Kligman