[RBS] please please please join the sayeret horim

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:40:46 IDT 2013

WHY are the kids out there making noise at all hours of the night?
the truth is, each kid has his own reasons

some of them just need some fresh air and space, and their homes are
crowded and it is hot during the  day

some of them are angry at the universe and want to "get back" at the
establishment that has failed them - could be that they were molested  at
school, and / or their parents are abusive

and it could be anything in between or beyond

when we are on patrol, we can remind the kids to calm down a bit (anyhow,
they instinctively do when there are adults in the area)

we can also listen to them, and sometimes  point them in the right
direction ,  put them in touch with professionals who can really help

we also break up "fights"
we help girls and even a lot of boys feel safe
we keep bullies in check

we are the "aunts and uncles" that many kids need

and we are asking you top please join us
the summer nights are long
and, even though  it is hard to lose half a night's sleep
but we really need each and every one of you to join us,
just one half-night this summer

you will be happy you did it

please contact david semana (email address above)