[RBS] TAKE COLMAR MEAT WITH YOU ON YOUR OVERSEAS TRIP

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 22:58:00 IDT 2013

Going overseas for your holiday? Problem with Kosher meals? Call us at
Colmar Delicatessen and arrange to take our cold cuts and cooked chickens
with you .

This is what many of our customers do and your catering is made much easier,
the cold cuts are sliced and vacuum packed, just put it in your suitcase and
have a good time.

Don't forget our other products,

Boerewors, Biltong, Burgers, Entrecote steaks, as well as Brisket cooked
with either savoury or honey/mustard sauce, also our braided chicken pies.

Chopped, Danish and Pickled Herring and Kichel.

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR.

THE HECHSHER OF THE MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT, CHALAK, MEHADRIN OR
SHEIRIT YISRAEL

Hope you have a good week

Colin and Margaret Abrams 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4