[RBS] SAVE THE DATE ! TUESDAY EVENING 9th JULY

Catriel Email Acct clev at actcom.com
Wed Jul 3 09:14:46 IDT 2013

Save the date
We are all trying to save Bet Shemesh , and as I have said before , with
Emek Haelah destroyed, it really won’t matter who you vote for in the
municipal elections...
We have handed in over 6,000 objection letters, we need to keep the
pressure on the Minister of the interior- Gideon Saar
It is all in his hands
There will be a demonstration opposite his house in Tel Aviv in Tuesday
9th July at 17.30
It has been coordinated with the Police and with Gideon Saar’s office
Gideon Saar needs at show others that there is so much public pressure
on him that he has no choice but to look at the plans anew
There will be hasaot from Bet Shemesh- details to follow
It will be a great activity for teenagers with nothing to do
I need some volunteers to help make phone calls
Please email me if you can help
Thanks
Eve <evesol at netvision.net.il>