[RBS] Yishuv Ha'aretz at it's Best

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:28:18 IDT 2013

I have a relative who is planting a new grape orchard in the Gush Etzyon area.

The planting work is taking place in the coming week, and he needs help!

This Thursday and Friday, they are digging the holes for the thousands of saplings, and then, on Tuesday and Wednesday of the coming week*, they are planting all the saplings.

If you want to get your hands dirty with 100% Yishuv Ha’Aretz, I invite you to join me, or to go with a group of friends.

I hope to go for 2-3 hours this Friday, probably from about 8:15 AM, but he needs help Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

If you want to go, get back to me. I will try to arrange groups. He has all the tools you will need.

And, yes, he is an English speaker, too ☺

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"Har HaBayit…the Heart of the Jewish Nation”
הר הבית – לב האומה

http://www.jewishisrael.org

* He has checked the halacha and determined that there is no problem with doing these plantings during the 9 days.