[RBS] Shirts to drool over...literally! A project for my special needs son

nachumkligman nachumkligman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 12:38:50 IDT 2013

Less than 3 days to go! This KickStarter Campaign ends Sunday at 11:45am
EST & 6:45pm Israel Time

(As seen on page 25 of this weeks Mishpacha Magazine)

They say necessity is the mother of invention, and in this case it is
certainly true. My son Moishy has Cerebral Palsy and tends to drool
because of low muscle tone in his face. I felt at age 11 he should not
wear a bib all day and after not finding a suitable product in the
market I decided to tackle this need myself and create the first luxury
clothing line that keeps the special needs community in mind.

http://www.kickstarter.com/ projects/kligman/shirts-to-
drool-over-literally
<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kligman/shirts-to-drool-over-litera\
lly>

There is very little time left for us to reach all our goals and every
$1 counts. So please pledge and share/forward this with whomever you
know. Thanks so much!

Nachum Kligman