[RBS] Harassment via the list posts

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 4 16:38:35 IDT 2013

We have a large collection of replies from people who were harassed by the
same individual  via posts they posted on the list. This seems to be
happening to many people in the community, some of whom are complete
strangers to the individual so it is really a "community issue".    We
understand more people have been targeted and are asking you  to join in
taking action against this individual. This will require about 3-5 minutes
of your time and NO money. All we need is a copy or a "report"  of such
emails.   (Specifically, this person replies to your posts on the lists
with nasty, derogatory, insulting and in some cases vulgar responses.)   If
you or anyone you know  has been a target of such behavior please reply to
the address below, please DO NOT HIT REPLY as replies via the list do not
always get to me.

Thank you,
Leeba
hazlucha at bezeqint.net