[RBS] urgent appeal to avoid eviction

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:23:50 IDT 2013

Dear RBS Residents,
A young couple of 5 months! are being evicted from their apartment.
They paid for their own wedding (both parents were not able to help at
all) and have been struggling to catch their breath from their debts.
They are now facing eviction.
We need to help them!
Needed immediately 5000 nis to avoid eviction plus 12,000 nis to give
them a fair chance at life!
He has a new job and will be able to support going forward.
Please help! This is a huge chessed in many ways!
Donations can be made to mosdos hagro for tax receipts.
For dollar donations please e-mail and - will advise.
Please e-mail me your pledges and we will advance the money.
Tizku Lemitzvos!
--
Michael Schoemann
Mykey.schoemann at gmail.com