[RBS] for PAINTING, moving, gardening, general handywork, call lepon bros 052-4076402

simyoseflepon yoseflepon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 01:15:03 IDT 2013

We used Yosef Lepon  to paint part of our house, and we want to
recommend his services. He was fairly priced, he took pride in his
craft and did excellent work, he kept to his schedule, and he was a
pleasure to deal with.

Shabbat Shalom,
Gedaliah Borvick

***************

Yosef did a wonderful job painting our living room.
We highly recommend him!!

~ The Sokols

**************

I can personally recommend Yosef's mini-moving service!  He moved some
furniture for us today and he did a great job - and it was all with patience
and a  smile.
Take care,
Shirah

**************

HI,
You guys are really the best. Thanks for all those who sent info.
I ended up using Yosef Lepon, who charged 50 NIS to fix the string, came
when he said he would-job done.

Tsivya

************

We recently hired Yosef Lepon to paint our apartment. He was very reasonably
priced and did an extremely professional job.

Rochel
RBS A resident

I second that! He moved a few things for me too a few days ago- and also with
a great attitude. Very reasonably priced too.

Kol tuv,
Deborah

I  would like to recommend Yosef Lepon who fixed our tris.  He did
good work and was reasonably priced.  I will also obtain quotes from
him for general renovation work.

Joe S