[RBS] This Weeks RBS Bodek News

tara Mizel applecrazy3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 11:07:06 IDT 2013

To Our Valued Customers,

We are happy to inform our customers that we have began to sell organic fruits and vegetables ! Please see the website for specifics -

Our special continues for the month of July - Orders over 200 NIS receive free delivery : Otherwise - only 10 NIS for delivery !!!

Reminder : Order for other organic products from the Zimmerman farm can be done via or link. We are also selling olive oil , honey and organic & free range eggs  click here to order

Also - Bodek2go will be on vacation from Aug 1st  - Aug 14th : order before and after

Order By Monday Evening 10 pm. (Until our new website is up send me an email to let me know you ordered so there will not be a mistake or lost order).

PICK UP: Is on Wed eve from 7 - 9:30 pm - Orders left over til Thurs will be charged a late fee....

Sara Lieber
RBS Resident