[RBS] Gelt Center -- More About Our E-Check Services!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 16:48:22 IDT 2013

The Gelt Center is excited to introduce E-Check & Direct Debit Service! Here’s the details: -Cash your checks via email!-We’ll send the money to your account OR-We’ll have the money packaged and waiting for you to pick up! (or a bit of both!)-NO LINES-This service is not available anywhere else!-Save time! (How long does it take to press ‘send’ on an email??)-Unbeatable pricing! There is no better rate anywhere! And we'll meet or beat..............!-No minimum Come into the Gelt Center today in order to activate and begin taking advantage of this new service!
Thank you for using the RBS Gelt Center!  Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie AronRBS Gelt Center - Financial ServicesLocal - Trusted - On Time!Nachal Nitzanim 1, RBSAvoice: 02-992-3719fax: 1532 992 6308email: info at rbsgeltcenter.comweb: www.rbsgeltcenter.com