[RBS] For sale - Like new Medela Pump in style Advanced breast pump, 780NIS.

yagrbs yagrbs at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 22:20:48 IDT 2013

The pump was only used a few times. (Manufacture date: Feb-11-2013)This
is the best pump on the market. Comes in a shoulder bag, with an
insulated compartment for the milk, and another compartment for all the
parts.
Included:2 Bottles + lids + stands.2 TubesAC adapter (for Israel).Bag
for sterilizing parts in microwave.6 Medela bags for storage and
freezing of the milk.3 Ice packs.
If you're intrested, I can include:2 breast shields that were used for a
bit longer (Though they too look new). - This completes the set - you'll
have everything you need to start pumpingThe book "Your Pregnancy Week
by Week, 6th Edition".
Bag has tiny stain on bottom front.I live in Nachal Revivim area.
For photos or more information: 770010015a at gmail.com or call Yehuda
0548454945