[RBS] FW: Info on Rabbanit Copperman ZL shiva

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 7 16:28:34 IDT 2013

>From Har Nof list, I have no other info

besorot tovot

Leeba

RABBANIT TZIPPORAH COPPERMAN ZICHRONA LIVRACHA

Together with her family and that of Michlalah, we mourn the loss of Rabbanit Tzipporah Copperman Zichrona Livracha, eishes chaver of Moreinu Rav Yehuda Copperman Shlita.  The Rabbanit died on Erev Shabbbos 27 Tammuz, shortly before sunset and was brought to rest in the Sanhedria Cemetery on Motzaei Shabbos shortly before Chatzos.
Together with Rav Copperman, the Rabbanit founded Michlalah in 1964, and she was a main architect of the values of personal behavior and conduct that have been the hallmark of Michlalah women for five decades.

The family is sitting Shiva in the home, Rechov HaPisga 66, Bayit Vagan, Jerusalem  [Shiva concludes Shabbos morning.]
Davening times are Shacharis 7 AM, Mincha 1:15 PM, Maariv 8:10 PM
Visiting times are between 9 AM and 1:30 PM and 5-10 PM.
The home phone number is 026423098 (+97226423098). Calls should be made during designated visiting hours only.

Mail may be sent to Rav Copperman and family at that address or to rabbanitcoppermanzl at gmail.com <mailto:rabbanitcoppermanzl%40gmail.com> .  If you write, please sign your name with your maiden name and the year that you were on machal and a return address.

We extend our condolences to the Rav and to their children, Dr. Devorah Rosenwasser, Rav Avraham Copperman, Rav Hillel Copperman, Rav Chaim Copperman, Rav Mordechai Copperman, Mrs. Shifra Goldstein and Rav Elimelech Copperman.

T’hei Nishmosoh tzruroh bitzror hachaim.

Rabbi Pollock