[RBS] cafe greg

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Mon Jul 8 09:53:16 IDT 2013

I had the pleasure of eating at Café Greg in the new Big Fashion yesterday,
and I just wanted to highly recommend it. the service was very good, but it
was the menu that was really tops, along with presentation and atmosphere.
It is an upscale place with very reasonable prices and they are doing an
excellent job. I have never tasted such fantastic ice-coffee—it was more
like ice-cream with a coffee flavor—amazing!

It is under the hashgacha of Badatz Beit Yosef.