[RBS] Seeking apartment for sukkot

Sharon bomzs2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:32:18 IDT 2013

I have friends (a couple) seeking an apartment for sukkot in RBSA. If you know of anyone who would like housesitters, to rent their apartment or can send me a list of local vacation apartments, I will forward it along. Please include email address and phone number (including American line if available), in contact information.

(They are also looking to spend some time in Yerushalayim, so any similar information for vacation rentals there would be appreciated.)

Thank you.
An RBSA resident