[RBS] recommendation for Metapelet who will come to your home

leora davids davidsleora at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:48:10 IDT 2013

Hi,

I wanted to recommend my Metapelet (whom I used this past school year) to
care for my child who was 1 y. old at the time.

Avivit Enidger is warm and loving mother of three school-aged children of
her own.  She loves to take care of babies.  Avivit was always in a happy
positive and friendly mood.  She gladly took my child out on long walks and
many park visits.  She sang to him and played with him and he was always in
a happy well-cared for mood when I returned from work.   She also is great
in the kitchen and is glad to tidy the house when the baby is asleep.

I highly recommend Avivit if you are looking for a metapelet to be with
your child in your own home.

Avivit Enidger, Golan & Avivit
Nachal Sorek 12/15
RBS A