[RBS] Anyone have trouble getting list posts Sun- Wednesday?

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 9 09:51:56 IDT 2013

Every week from Sunday to Tuesday or Wednesday we don't get any list posts
from two of the 3 lists.  We suspect its connected to our server (bezeqint)
but they can't figure out the problem either.  The list moderators told us
we are not the only ones who have this problem,  so maybe someone else  has
figured out how to circumvent it?

When replying please reply directly to the address below as we won't get it
if it goes via a reply though the list post (part of the problem!)

Have a good day!
Leeba and Pinchas
Hazlucha at bezeqint.net