[RBS] Today's 9 days dairy recipes!

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 9 11:56:29 IDT 2013

As per my post yesterday we are happy to offer you today's dairy recipes ~
Thanks for all the positive feedback ! We got so many requests for more
receipts I will try to do some extras in each post.

Lunch:
Omelets with Vegetables

Fry onions in olive oil (canola can be used ) until golden brown in a non
stick frying pan
Add lots of other vegetables, peppers, tomatoes, sweet potato (in small
pieces) mushroom etc. stir for a while until soft
Beat 3-4 eggs (depending on how many vegetates you fried) add a bit of milk
and a few shakes of salt and pepper
Add a bit more olive oil to pan, turn fire up for one minute, pour eggs over
the vegetables, immediately turn burner down, cover. (You can use another
frying pan if your pan has no lid)
After about 2 minutes, take a spatula and lift egg slightly on one side,
tipping pan at the same time to the uncooked egg goes under the cooked part.
Continue this process until it's all cooked.  Take spatula, fold over and
serve.

Dinner:
Baked Ziti
Lettuce Salad

Super Cheesy Baked Ziti, Bell/Rosenthal style

This recipe was totally made up in my desperation to make my dairy recipes
without American cheese, then it was adapted by my kids, you may want to
adapt it to your kids liking.
As BH Im usually feeding a crowd, my quantity is large.  You can cut it in
half, though I've never done it, in that case just keep an eye on it to see
if  it may need to bake for less time.

1.5   bags of any macaroni noodles, we use not spaghetti
At least 500 grams 5% cheese
1/2 cup grated cheese
500 grams  tomato sauce (in the plastic tubs not cans, I think its 4 or 5 of
them) spiced with  1.5 tablespoon garlic powder,  1/2 tsp salt, 1 tablespoon
oregano, 1 tsp parsley (optional)
(OR use one jar marinara sauce :) )

Cook and drain noodles, be sure not to overcook!
Mix all ingredients, will be creamy
Pour into pan, this makes enough for one 9 by 13 pan plus one "brownie size"
pan or the equivalent
(Use the pan that works for you to get thickness you want.  My kids prefer
shallower, with more "crunchy top" , can be made thicker.  )
Bake for 45 minutes to  one hour at 150
Sprinkle more grated cheese on top after half an hour

(We bake in toaster oven so time may need to be adjusted in a regular oven)

Serve with the Lettuce salad of your choice

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com