[RBS] VOIP issues lately?

Goldstein agoldst at actcom.co.il
Wed Jul 10 09:55:47 IDT 2013

Our company has a US-based VOIP network with awful problems here in RBS
lately.  While we believe that the problems are not based in Israel, we want
to cover our bases.  Therefore, if you have a VOIP phone in the RBS area, I
would greatly appreciate your responses to the following (and no, I don't
mind if I get inundated with responses, so if you use a VOIP system, please
don't be shy):

A. Do you have Bezeq (as opposed to HOT) for your VOIP phone?  If yes, how
has the quality of your VOIP been since the beginning of July, compared to
the norm?  Where in RBS are you located (I ask b/c sometimes problems really
are geographic-based).

B. Do you use Bezeq BeinLeumi as your ISP for your VOIP phone? If yes, how
has the quality of your VOIP been since the beginning of July, compared to
the norm?  Where in RBS are you located (I ask b/c sometimes problems really
are geographic-based).

Thank you very much,
Avram Goldstein