[RBS] SPECIAL on Whole Wheat Bread at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 11:38:28 IDT 2013

SPECIAL!! 100% organic whole wheat bread. Please call for details.

This bread is by far the simplest of all our breads, but as they say, there is beauty in simplicity. Made only from the most basic ingredients - freshly stone-ground, organic whole wheat flour (coarsely ground for added texture - we grind the flour ourselves), water, sea salt and sourdough natural yeast.

With such a simple recipe you might think that such a bread would be bland, heavy and tasteless, but this is where the art comes in. Like a puppeteer manipulating the strings of his puppet, the artisan baker manipulates the "strings" at his disposal - the ratio of ingredients, the rising time, the method of shaping, the temperature and length of baking. By playing with these parameters a baker may achieve almost infinite variations in his bread, even with the simplest and most basic ingredients.

Our 100% whole wheat bread is light, satisfying and incredibly tasty and and healthy, the fruit of over 35 years of practise, and ...... it's on special this week.

Saidels Bakery also makes a wide range of health breads, challahs, bagels, bialys, apple pies, cookies, quiches and freshly ground organic flours.

To order or for more info, please visit our website www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point is at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30

Saidels Bakery is currently conducting a summer-vacation baking workshop titled "A Taste of Paris". Experience the unique ambience and atmosphere of an old-world French bakery as you join Chef Eli on a culinary journey through the Provence and other regions of France, baking your own baguette, fougasse and country breads. Experience hands on techniques you can later use in you own kitchen and leave with an unforgettable memory and a basket full of your own hand-made bread.

The workshops are on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, July 7 - Aug 7, in either the morning or afternoon. Please call for details of cost. Call 09-7941222 to reserve a spot while they are still available. There are only a limited number of places remaining, so please call and reserve now.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222