[RBS] Beautiful child friendly dog for adoption....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jul 10 15:03:59 IDT 2013

B''sd

My small dog is the most friendly dog in the entire neighborhood. He is very
cute and loves children....and theyLOVE him!

"Buddy" is  only 4 years old, not only house trained and does not bite
anyone, but he is neutered  and up to date with shots and license!

This is  your unique  opportunity to teach your children responsibility and
love of animals. They will be admired by their classmates who will be
jealous of them!

He is a terrific dog, but I have no children at home and it is  unfair to
him since he is stuck home alone too often....;[.

If you want to check him out for a day or week, write me at address below
and we can discuss it.

Beryl Shmuel
hotslucha at bezeqint.net