[RBS] Project Management, Virtual Assistant and Admin Support

Maayan Steele maayan613 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:40:08 IDT 2013

Are you pressed for time?

Do you have administrative tasks which need to be done but just no time to
get on top of it all?

Projects you just wish you could hand over to someone competent and
responsible?

Need an assistant but full time is just too much of a commitment?

Overwhelmed at the office with no right hand man (woman) to put things in
order?!

Let me offer my services as a solution.

Tailor made options for hourly contracts - Project Management, Admin
support, Virtual PA & Secretarial services, Calendar management, personal
errands and more  -

and I'm fully bilingual!

For more information and to schedule your solution email
info at iassistonline.com  or call me on 054 23 25 830.

References available on request.

Maayan Steele

iAssist