[RBS] recommendation for shipping co, from ny area

joshua riber compubear_613 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 18:04:27 IDT 2013

shalom chevra,
we are finally planning to send a lift from monsey to rbsa. we have quite a bit and may well fill a 40 foot container.
we will greatly appreciate all comments, recommendations,  caveats and warnings. also, some time back someone started a potentially valuable site to post detailed info on their experience. anyone have the website?
since nbn won't post comments on individual shippers, please send responses to me at: compubear at juno.com
thanks much,
have an easy and meaningful fast in case we don't have simcha on tisha b'av.
josh riber
monsey>rbsa