[RBS] Siach Berama: Devarim, Tisha B'Av and Ve'eschanan

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 01:36:30 IDT 2013

Dear All,

The Siach Berama for Devarim, Tisha B'Av and Ve'eschananS is available
online at:

   http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

There are over 30 Daf Yomis listed (Hebrew & English) and we'll IY"H
deliver to almost 50 shuls in RBS-A tomorrow.

MOST IMPORTANT - we thank our sponsors - 2 sponsors who have supported
Siach Berama for years!

Each week's sponsorship is NIS 150, L'Ilui Nishmas, Mazal Tov, Refuah
Sheleima, etc.

Siach Berama is now available through our email list.
If you'd like to receive the calendar directly to your email, please
send a blank email to: siachberama-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.
Or, visit the website at: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/siachberama

Tizku Lemitzvot!

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman