[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Used School Book Gemach - come volunteer!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Jul 14 10:20:07 IDT 2013

At Lema'an Achai we need teenage volunteers to work in our Used School Book
Gemach this summer.
When:  28.7-15.8.
Where:  Ahavat Yisrael Boys' Yesodi School, Nachal Sorek, RBSa
Hours:  9-12 am
Who:  2 boys or girls each morning
Ages:  13+

Job includes organizing the books on shelves according to subjects and
helping people find the books they need.
Commitment for minimum 2 mornings.

This is a no-pressure, fun volunteer job.   Please reply to me today if
you'd like to help.
Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802