[RBS] Break the Fast With a Smoothie and Feel Great!

tara Mizel applecrazy3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 09:04:30 IDT 2013

Shavua Tov!

This weeks new items are supplements!  Now buy wheat germ, carob powder and ground flax seed through www.bodek2go.com .   Last week organic apples, carrots and potatoes were added to the website as well.

Our special continues for the month of July - Orders over 200 NIS receive free delivery : Otherwise - only 10 NIS for delivery !!!

Reminder : Orders for other organic products (ie.  fresh cheeses, yogurts and fruit roll ups)  from the Zimmerman farm can be done via email or link. We are also selling olive oil , honey and organic & free range eggs and some beauty products  click here to order

Bodek2go will be on vacation from Aug 1st  - Aug 14th : please plan accordingly

Order By Monday Evening 10 pm. (Until our new website is up send me an email to let me know you ordered so there will not be a mistake or lost order or just email me your orders).

PICK UP: Is on Wed eve from 7 - 9:30 pm - Orders left over til Thurs will be charged a late fee....

Be well.

The Liebers
RBS Residents
0777 11 3557