[RBS] Cat with suspected rabies must be found now!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Jul 14 11:55:01 IDT 2013

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL - I HAVE NO MORE INFORMATION.

I was asked to publicise this right now since I have access to all the
lists.

A little girl was bitten by a cat yesterday in the Sheinfeld area in Givat
Sharett.  The cat is suspected to have rabies.  The family (and Iriya) are
anxious to find the cat as soon as possible.  The Iriya won't LOOK for the
cat but will catch it if it's found.
Volunteers are desperately needed to look for the cat in the Reuven, Shimon
and Shivtei Yisrael streets' area.
It is very distinctive since it has 3 legs, white and grey coloured.
If you go out to look for it and find it, please call the girl's mother
Rachel immediately - 054-844-2541.

Tizku lemtizvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802