[RBS] Does Your Computer Want to Make You Scream?!?!?! Pick Up and Delivery Service Available

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jul 14 16:40:26 IDT 2013

PC Integrity is open all summer and here to help you with your computer
needs.

To make it easier for you to get your computer to our lab... we will be
offering FREE pickup and delivery, to and from RBS, twice a day for 3 weeks.
This will begin as of the 17th.  For arrangements, please call the cell
phone listed below.

If your computer needs to be fixed in your home, no problem!  We will send a
technician to you home to repair it!

************************
Below are our store hours for this week:
NOTE: We are always available after hours to receive computers at Rashi 7.

Sunday, 14/7 - 8:45 - 5 PM
Monday, 15/7 - 8:45 - 5 PM
Tuesday, Tisha B'Av -  CLOSED
Wednesday, 17/7 -  8:45 - 5 PM
Thursday 18/7 - 8:45 - 7 PM
Friday 19/7 - 8:45 - 12 PM

We wish you all an easy and meaningful fast.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/