[RBS] Kehillot Chopped liver Pate for shabbos + request

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:19:58 IDT 2013

Dear Friends,
This week I'll have Kehillot chopped liver pate available for you.
They come in tubs of 150 grams and cost 25 sh each.
If you're interested,please let me know asap.
A lot of people are on vacation and therefore I am making a limited amount.
If you're an existing customer and you're going away,please let me know
till what time I shouldn't SMS you.
Free deliveries in whole BS/RBS will take place on Thursday afternoon.
Have a shavua tov and a meaningful fast.

Alon.