[RBS] SPECIAL on Sweet Challah Rolls at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 14:10:54 IDT 2013

SPECIAL on Sweet Challah Rolls this week at Saidels Bakery

SPECIAL!! Buy a Sweet Challah and get a Sweet Challah Roll  FREE! Call for more details.

Saidels Sweet Challahs and Sweet Challah Rolls are the healthiest and tastiest you have ever eaten, with 10% stone ground organic whole wheat flour (which is unnoticeable to the kids - if you don't tell them they won't even know they are eating healthy). Attractive 4 braided challah that is a delight at the Shabat table.

Saidels Bakery also has a wide variety of health breads, other special challahs, bagels, bialys, cookies, pies, quiches and organic flours. Visit our website at www.saidels.com for more information about our unique process and our yummy products.

To order or for more info, please visit our website http://www.saidels.com/ or call 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30

Read this month's article titled "Teach Your Children Well" on our blog at http://saidels.com/forum/

Saidels Bakery is currently conducting a summer-vacation baking workshop titled "A Taste of Paris". Experience the unique ambience and atmosphere of an old-world French bakery as you join Chef Eli on a culinary journey through the Provence and other regions of France, baking your own baguette, fougasse and country breads. Experience hands on techniques you can later use in you own kitchen and leave with an unforgettable memory and a basket full of your own hand-made bread.

The workshops are on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, July 7 - Aug 7, in either the morning or afternoon. Cost 75 NIS per person, families of 4 or more 60 NIS per person. Call 09-7941222 to reserve a spot while they are still available. There are only a limited number of places remaining, so please call and reserve now. Workshops suitable for ages 5-99.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222