[RBS] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Ladies, Girls for Special Needs in RBS

yzier gzier at zahav.net.il
Wed Jul 17 16:19:37 IDT 2013

Ezrat Achim is holding a Special Needs Camp during Elul when other camps
finish and these children and parents have no where to turn for help.
We need a tremendous staff to make this happen and we are in desperate need
of volunteers to be at the camp and help assist with activities and the
children. The camp is from the 11th of August until the 23rd of August.
It is a perfect opportunity for girls to finish the summer and enter Elul
doing chessed in its truest form. There will also be lots of fun for the
volunteers as well because many fun activities are planned and the ruach is
beyond words.
check out the small video from a Special Needs Shabbaton
http://www.ezratachim.com/special-needs-activity-center/
Please help or pass this on to someone whom you think would be able to help.

Call 999-0000 ext. 0 to register and the Special Needs Director will call
you back.
KT