[RBS] Update on Misrad Hapnim Beit Shemesh branch

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Wed Jul 17 17:45:37 IDT 2013

I spoke to the Misrad Hapnim hotline today.
 They told me that Beit Shemesh people must now only go to the Misrad
Hapnim branch in Jerusalem on Shlomtzion Hamalka Street #1.
 I asked if the Beit Shemesh branch will open soon and they replied that
they do not foresee it opening any time soon, if EVER.
 It seems that the Beit Shemesh branch is closed because they did not pass
the fire department inspection.
 They would be happy to reopen once / if the Iriya would fix the safety
defects.
The fact that the Iriya will not fix these defects is outrageous!
 Now, all residents of Beit Shemesh that need services from Misrad Hapnim,
must travel to the J'm branch, which is already overcrowded.
 How can we put pressure on the Iriya to fix this?

 Maybe one of the many new mayoral candidates can take care of this !!!