[RBS] In Ramat Beit Shemesh: USA Brand Names - 5 NIS Each!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 10:30:06 IDT 2013

Summer Sale! Worth Coming to   Ramat Beit Shemesh
Women, teens & kids - Only 5   NIS an item!
Baby items – only 3 NIS!
Lots of men's clothing! 10 NIS an   item!
Designer women's clothes - 10 NIS.
Clean, organized, huge selection!
WHY PAY MORE?
Gemach Sorek 40:
Open all day from 9:00 AM - 9:00   PM!
Open Fridays & Sat Nite!
Come see for yourselves!
Shoshana Lepon
992-4046
054-842-4019
Satisfied Clients Speak:
***I spent 2 hours today at   the Lepon Gmach at Nachal Sorek 40 looking for skirts for several young   ladies.  I came away with beautiful merchandise for a fraction of a   fraction of the cost.  The gmach has improved itself significantly over   the years.  There is currently a large variety of current and stylish   good quality women and children's clothing for only 5 shekels a piece.    I suggest saving money by purchasing good quality clothing here and   give tzedaka with some of your savings.
 Some examples of my purchases for   only 5 shekels each (everything in like new condition to satisfy picky teen):
 Beautiful children's place   skirts
 Cashmere sweater from Express
 Black sleeveless top from   Tahari
 There are beautiful sweaters in   all sizes for the upcoming cooler weather
 The gmach is much cleaner and   better organized than it has been in the past.

 ***Seems to be RBSA's best kept   secret! Shoshana Lepon runs a second hand clothing store (for ladies,   teens,  children and babies)  from her home on 40 Sorek,  and   I think it is a tremendous service to the community.  It is possible to   dress well by finding high quality, good condition items (I found brands such   as Jones New York,  Talbots, Lauren, Lands End,  and many more)  at   5- 10 NIS per item!.
I'm talking proper winter   coats,  skirts, dresses, tops, sweaters, jackets, some shoes,    brand names, from Israel,  USA,  and Europe... It is organized and   cared for in a professional way,  spacious, organized, tidy, clean, and   pleasant...   I am just amazed at the large selection, high quality, and   amazing bargains at Lepon's.  She is also pleasant and friendly,    and not pushy.

‭‮
‭‮ ‭‮