[RBS] psa: kehillos hechsher

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Thu Jul 18 19:28:57 IDT 2013

I have no further information about this-this was just my observation. I
went to buy Kehillos chickens today and noticed that part of the usual
packaging was blacked out and an indistinct stamp was printed on the right
side where none had appeared previously. I asked the guy at the Shefa meat
counter and was told-these are HIS words: "One of the rabbis who had given
the hechsher had a disagreement and removed his hechsher." I have not
verified this but if you have any more insight into what actually happened,
I would appreciate if you could share it with me, l'toeles. And, of course,
caveat emptor.